| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amherst, Ma in August is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 93.2mm (3.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Amherst, Ma August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Amherst, Ma, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Amherst, Ma: