| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amherst, Ma in October is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 87.1mm (3.4in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Amherst, Ma October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Amherst, Ma, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Amherst, Ma: