| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amherst, Ma in February is slightly cold at -3.1 °C (26.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.6 °C (14.7 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 74.4mm (2.9in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Amherst, Ma February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Amherst, Ma, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Amherst, Ma: